Teen Sunday School
Sunday Mornings @ 9:30am
Wednesday Evening Youth Group
6:30pm - 7:10pm
*Van runs on Wedensday Nights.. We'd love to pick you up!!
Praising God for what He has done.. and praying for things on our Hearts!
Youth Cafe after the Morning Service.
Meal prepared by Mrs Virginia McKinney.
Resurrection Sunday Services!!
But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed. - Isaiah 53:5
Youth Group Fun Day
w/ Bro Ty & Mrs Rachel Irwin
Ask Bro Ty or Mrs Rachel for
more information.. You're invited!!
16th Annual Ladies Retreat
@ Lincolnwood High School
Speakers: Mrs Sherri Roberson
Mrs Leah Roberson | Mrs Bonita Epley
Mrs Pam Graham | Pastor Ken Graham
1) God wants us to UNDERSTAND
“And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.” John 8:32 “For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God.” Romans 3:23 “…there is none righteous, no, not one.” Romans 3:10
2) God wants us to KNOW that a penalty must be paid for sin. That payment is death.
“For the wages of sin is death…” Romans 6:23a
3) God wants us to SEE that His Son, Jesus Christ, chose to die and pay our penalty of death for us. “But God commendeth His love toward us in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.” Romans 5:8
4) God wants us to BELIEVE that we can be pardoned because of His grace.
”Therefore, being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ.” Romans 5:1
5) Most of all, God wants us to RECEIVE His Son, Jesus Christ.
“He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life; and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.” John 3:36
“For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.” Romans 10:13